On March 4, Louisiana went to the U.S. Supreme Court and asked the justices to uphold a law that protects women's health.
You might be asking—why would anyone oppose a law protecting women's health?
Because, as James Gottry explains, that law deals with abortion.
• An abortion clinic and abortion doctors are opposing a law that protects the health and safety of women.
• The U.S. Supreme Court should stop allowing abortion groups to speak for women.
• We will continue to fight to end the horror of abortion, but we also need to do everything we can to protect the victims of abortion.
• Become a Life Ambassador
• What does the Bible Say About the Sanctity of Human Life?
• John Bornschein: The Legacy of a Life Saved from Abortion
• The Sanctity of Human Life
• Celebrate Life, Not Abortion
• Watch the video and join the conversation on Facebook ublic Policy